I’m excited to announce that I’ll be teaching yoga full time starting in January 2020.
Please register your interest in classes or contact me about teaching opportunities using the ‘Say hello!‘ page.
I’m located in Cheltenham (UK) and I’m looking to reach:
- Individuals who do not feel included in mainstream yoga classes (for any reason: physical, mental, financial, etc…)
- Retirement/Care/Assisted living facilities who might be interested in accessible yoga – including chair yoga, bed yoga, meditation etc…
- Yoga Studios who are interested in hosting accessible classes – chair yoga, beginner classes/workshops, yoga for people in bigger bodies, etc…
- Local organisations that provide support/resources for people who are carers, the LGBTQIA+ community, people with mental health issues and people who are refugees/asylum seekers.
- Local charities who are interested in using community yoga as a way to raise money.